protects any information that you give to Kullu Manali Trip when you use this
website. Kullu Manali Trip is committed to ensuring that your privacy is
protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be
identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be
used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Kullu Manali Trip may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 31st-March-2019
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Kullu Manali Trip believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
• Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of placing an order. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the booking dates have been communicated to the hotels, transporters etc. and they have initiated the process of retaining/booking.
• There is no cancellation of booking under the Same Day booking category.
• No cancellations are entertained for those bookings that the IKullu Manali Trip marketing team has obtained on special occasions like Pongal, Diwali, Valentine’s Day, New year and peak season time etc. These are limited occasion offers and therefore cancellations are not possible.
• In case you feel that the services received is not as shown on the site or as per e-mail communication, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
IKullu Manali Trip Only acts only as a booking agent of the Hotel Accommodation & Transport Or Adventure Like Camping And Trekking , providing the services and it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the service provider and user as regards the standards of services provider in no circumstance shall IKullu Manali Trip be liable for services provided by the service vender and no responsibility as the principal
IKullu Manali Trip shell not in any way is responsible for any loss or theft of goods or any property of the tourist during visit or in the reservation/booking office. Luggage is carried at owner’s risk
GIT: Reservation Policy
* 40% Payment required at the time of reservation
* 60% Full & Final Payment required at the time of checking in.
FIT & GIT: Cancellation Policy
* 50% Cancellation will apply on total booking amount after confirmation till 15 Days of travel date. Or 25% of Total Package Cost whichever is higher.
* 75% Cancellation will apply 14 – 5 Days of travel date. Or 40% of Total Package cost whichever is Higher.
* No refund if cancelled 4 days before travel date.
* No refund will be made in case of mechanical trouble to the vehicle or natural calamites like, landslides, flood, earthquake, heavy snow fall or any other reason beyond the control of the IKullu Manali Trip
* Kullu Manali Trip Centre shall not be responsible in any matter whatsoever for any delay or inconvenience to the passengers during the journey either due to the breakdown of the vehicle or due to any other cause/unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of IKullu Manali Trip Reservation Centre
* All the above hotel cancellation for FIT & GIT is subject to all individual hotels terms & conditions
For the above terms and conditions mentioned in our website so as to clearly understand that the IKullu Manali Trip Reservation Centre liability is limited and restricted to what has been forth herein in the website’s terms & conditions section