Manali is one of the most beautiful honeymoon places and let us have the look at the most attractive and beautiful itinerary.
- Journey from Delhi to Manali (approx 12 hrs/560 Kms). Consider a Volvo coach for comfortable travelling from Ramakrishna Margi Pillar 13, Delhi. Departure time 17.15 and overnight journey.
- Pick up from bus stand, transfer to hotel and check in to the hotel.
- Get refreshed after the long and tiring journey and move for the sightseeing.
- After full day sightseeing, you can feel free to stroll on mall road and also roam in shopping markets.
- Drive back to hotel and enjoy delicious dinner in hotel
- Night stay in manali
of sightseeing places in manali
- Hadimba temple – A temple which will remind of the wife of Bhim (one of the pandavas). Bhim married hadimba and they had a son. After sometime hadimba left place and became spiritual
- Manu temple – It is the temple of the creator of the human race named Manu in India. It is located only 3 km from the main bazaar and it is believed to be the precious place of Manu.
- Vashisht springs – it is located on the river Beas banks at Rohtang. It is popular for the well known hot sulphur springs and also for the temples. You can become sacred by bathing in this water.
- Nehru kundisa spring – it is around 6 km from manali and it is named after the late PM Jawaharlal Nehru. He used to drink water from this spring.
- Manali Gompa – it is the gathering place for all the Buddhists and it was built in 1960 and it is well known for the paintings and large statue of Lord Buddha.
- Van vihar – it is the municipal garden which is in front of the Tibet market and the tourists can enjoy boating. The park is surrounded by the tall deodar trees.
breakfast, move towards the full day trip of rohtang pass.
- Rohtang pass – it is 51 kms from the manali highway to LEH. It gives the tourists with the spectacular and the panorama view of mountains. The pass is open from May to October only. There are number of beautiful glaciers located and a beautiful river flowing.
- The solang valley can be enjoyed where the tourists can perform skiing, paragliding and lots of more adventure sports.
- Rohaal water fall – they are 16 km on rohtang pass. The foot road can be taken from kothi and it can allow the tourist to enjoy the falls sight. Moreover, it is the great picnic spot as well.
- Enjoy full day sightseeing in kullu and Manikaran
- Visit kullu, manikaran and the kasol valley as well. Tourists can enjoy the river rafting and also visit shawl factories in kullu.
- Manikaran is 85 kms from manali on the banks of Parvati River. It is the pilgrimage town and it is popular for the hot springs and also well known as the Hindu Sikh pilgrimage.
- After breakfast, enjoy shopping on mall road and take Volvo at 15:30 for Delhi.
- Arrive Delhi in morning at 7:00 and resume your daily activities keeping the sweet memories of manali in your mind.