Himachal is a wonderful destination and if you wish to travel the complete himachal area then you need to check out this tour itinerary.
- Arrive Delhi as per your convenience
- Transfer from Delhi to shimla by car, check in to shimla hotel
- Spend the evening and night stay at hotel
- Shimla sightseeing
- Shimla is the beautiful place which has number of places to visit
- Visit at kufri which is situated at the 2500 metres altitude and it is only an hour distant the shimla
- Visit vice regal lodge in afternoon and move to the mall road
- Some attractions includes scandal point, shimla church, town hall, gaiety theatre
- Return to hotel in evening and night stay in hotel
- Transfer from shimla
- After breakfast move from shimla to manali.
- It is the perfect hill station which is at 1929 meters altitude. Visit pandoh dam and kullu valley on way
- Check in to hotel and night stay at hotel
- Manali Rohtang
- Half day excursion is for the rohtang which is snow point.
- On return visit solang valley which is popular for adventure sports such as zorbing, Para gliding, skiing, etc
- Manali local
- After breakfast, move for the local sightseeing in manali
- Visit hadimba temple, club house, Manu temple, Tibetan monastery and the vashisht village which is well known for hot sulphur springs
- Dinner and night stay at hotel
- Move to dharamshala
- After breakfast, transfer to dharamshala
- It is the place where dalai lama is in exile
- Check in to hotel and spend evening followed with dinner and night stay
- A city tour set to visit the dalai lama temple, church of St john, bhagsunag fall
- After breakfast move to Dalhousie which is drive of 4 hours
- Check in to hotel
- After noon time set off for the sightseeing tour in Dalhousie places such as subadh baoli, panchpula, bakrota hills, etc
- Move from Dalhousie
- After having breakfast, you will head to Amritsar which takes almost 10 hours in travelling.
- Amritsar is the land of the golden temple
- Check in to the hotel at arrival
- After lunch, visit the most popular wagah border so that you can attend the beating retreat ceremony. This ceremony is done before sunset and it is the much watch ceremony. Make sure not to miss it and reach by 3:30 pm
- Return to hotel and have a comfortable night stay at hotel
- It is the last day
and you be heading to Delhi
- After breakfast, visit to the jalianwala bagh and golden temple.
- Transfer to Delhi by car which is run of 9 hours.
- Drop at railway station or airport and take along the memories of your journey